ZheJiang DaMing New Material Joint Stock Co,LTD.
ADD : No. 166, Golf Road, Yinhu Street, Fuyang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
Phone: +86 150 6812 9966 Miss Yuan
Tel: +86 571 2320 8118
E-MAIL : email@example.com
1. The dimension "B" in the external dimension drawing […]
1. The dimension "B" in the external dimension drawing must be completely immersed in the oil to avoid burning components. The heated oil should be non-corrosive.
2. The working fluid level of the SRY3 type must be below the fasteners, above the dimension line "B".
3. When melting solid oil such as asphalt and paraffin, the voltage should be reduced, and then increased to the rated voltage after melting. To prevent power concentration and reduce component life.
4. When it is found that there is carbon deposit on the surface of the pipe, it must be removed after use to avoid reducing the efficiency and even burning the components.
5, the components should be stored outside the dry, if the insulation resistance drops to less than 1 megohm due to long-term placement, can be dried in an oven at about 200 °C for several hours (or low-voltage components through several hours), or restore insulation resistance.